5 Reasons Why Cycling Is Bad For Your Health
Apart from mild endorphin addiction, genital numbness, urinary tract infections, erectile dysfunction and a decrease in bone density, on the whole, my cycling research uncovers more pros than cons.
Never Break The Chain 👉VIEW
8 things I learned during this week’s cycling adventure to the Tate Modern in London:
- In the UK it’s cheaper to travel after 2.00 pm at weekends on South Western trains, and even cheaper with a network or family railcard.
- There’s a clip you can attach to a bike so you can see your map apps clearly.
- The Tate Modern has bike racks closeby.
- A bike pannier with rucksack straps is useful.
- Eddie Koiki Mabo’s story.
- “Woodland Tribe” creates spaces and provides tools for kids to create their own playgrounds.
- Marcaroons are pricey in the nearby Paul’s Bakery, but nicey.
- It’s fun to write poems, here’s one from my niecey ⤵️
Random Dialogues 27 “The 1979 Oil Crisis” ⤵️
Thank you for BEing here.